The Student News Site of Hooks High School

The Buzz

The Buzz

The Buzz

HHS athletes to attend regional track meet
William Foster, Christian Shelby • April 18, 2024
Starting a New Tradition
Starting a New Tradition
Walker Davis, Reporter • April 12, 2024

Student Spotlight: Fabean Grigsby

Fabean Grigsby is a 15-year-old sophomore at HHS. This is his second year here at Hooks, and his favorite part of the year so far has been meeting new people and making new bonds. He is currently a part of the basketball team and has big dreams; he plans to bring Hooks a state title this year and every year after that. His favorite class is English and his favorite HHS memory has been all of the basketball games. 

After he leaves HHS, Fabean plans to go to LSU to play basketball as well as major in marketing or art. In five years he believes he will be in college playing basketball and hopes he will be doing good. Fabean said his mother is what keeps him going as she lives far away and always calls him to motivate him to be the best he can be. If Fabean was given the chance to talk to his senior self, he would tell him to leave the past behind you and move on, since high school will be coming to an end soon for him. 

The quote that Fabian lives by is, “opportunities don’t happen, you have to create them.”

View Comments (1)
Donate to The Buzz

Your donation will support the student journalists of Hooks High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.